In light of current regulations, publishing in international scientific journals has become a cherished requirement. Publishing in such journals has become an important necessity for academic promotions in universities. It opens new horizons for cooperation among international researchers, benefiting from experiences and skills, and communicating with them. Familiarizing oneself with the popular fields of scientific research in the world is one of the necessary requirements for economic, social and cultural advancement which benefits from the new methods and mechanisms of scientific research, and university rankings.
The scientific research centers have been entrusted with research achievements published in international journals that benefit researchers from all over the world. Therefore, the Preparatory Committee decided to make this the topic for this conference and its research activities in the hope of opening up prospects for publishing more research in these scientific platforms, while clarifying the caveats that may lead to waste. The researchers’ efforts are to make sure that the highest level of originality and research is achieved. The delegation of the scientific community has taken upon itself the development of scientific research and contributed to correcting its tracks. This conference calls for the hope that it will bear the desired outcome in facing the challenges. Enhancing data, assisting researchers, opening doors for them, facilitating their tasks, and directing the research compass to everything that is useful, legitimate and effective which is one of the factors of sustainable and continuous development.
- Expose the obstacles that researchers face in the process of publishing stage of their research
- Providing clear recommendations that guide researchers and academics in the publishing phase
- Contribute to opening new horizons for cooperation between researchers and the exchange of research experiences and skills
- Familiarize oneself with the methods and mechanisms of new scientific publishing.
- Unveiling the caveats that lead researchers to wasted efforts to publish on international platforms.
- Ensuring that published Arabic research achieves the highest levels of scientific quality to achieve its desired goals.
- Helping researchers and facilitating their task in the publishing process and directing their compass to everything that is valuable and influential.
The conference will be held on the campus of Komar University of Science and Technology in person and online via the Zoom program
About Komar University of Science and Technology
Komar University of Science and Technology (KUST) in Sulaymaniyah was founded and licensed by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq, and Iraqi MOHEs on October 18, 2009. KUST is a private university governed by a Board of Trustees and administered by its University Council. Its main campus is located in the city of Sulaymaniyah, in Kurdistan, Iraq. It is currently at an exciting stage of its development.
KUST’s vision is to achieve a high rank as an academic institution within Kurdistan Region and Iraq by serving the community through the application of advanced science and technology and by contributing to the development of the nation.
KUST’s mission is to contribute to the advancement of society within the fields of knowledge, science and technology by empowering its students to play an active role in this regard and to lead influence the next generation.
KUST achieves its mission by fulfilling the following objectives:
- Create an environment where knowledge and skill in science and technology could be shared and transferred
- Create an environment that enhances critical thinking and effective friendly faculty-student interaction
- Prepare students for a variety of career paths in science and technology based on international standards and accreditation
- Encourage collaboration with private institutions and the government to improve academic learning standards and to meet the needs of public and private sectors alike 5. Provide professional services and consultation to the public and private sectors
- Support developments and innovations in science and technology to improve quality and boost standards in the region and in Iraq
- Promote professional and ethical conduct within the community
Collaborating universities in the conference
Research centers and collaborating unions at the conference
The main themes:
- The language of scientific research
- Arbitration and Strict Terms
- Plagiarism and forgery
- Collective authorship
- Accreditation and classification
- Strict terms and conditions for publication.
- Copyright, plagiarism and quotation.
- The international arbitration staff and its accuracy.
- Collective authorship and the dangers of imitation.
- Modernity and originality.
- Scientific feasibility and economic benefit
- Communication environment and scientific research.
- Development tools and methods.
- Classification, accreditation and distinction.
|Attending the conference WITHOUT certificate||Free of charge.||Free of charge.|
|Attending the conference WITH certificate||$10||$15|
For paper submission
Paper submission procedure
The participants (The authors of the research papers) should send:
- Abstract (maximum 250 words) in PDF.
- Participant’s CV.
Paper submission fees
|Paper presentation WITH certificate and publishing the abstract in the conference book.||$100||$100|
|All accepted papers will be published1.||$150||$150|
1: All accepted papers will be published in the special conference proceeding issue at Q2 journal “The Regents of Turkish Online Journal of Distance Education (TOJDE)” indexed in ESCI – Emerging Sources Citation Index (Web of Science) and SCOPUS
Dear Participant, for the payment process, you must follow these steps:
- Transfer Details
- Bank Name: ALTAIF Islamic Bank
- Account Name: Harez Omer Ali
- Transfer From/to:
Transfer From Transfer To Transfer Through Accepted Currency Kurdistan Region/IRAQ 078400505160022517000 ALTAIF $ International IQ84AINI004005051621700 Western Union $
- After the money has been successfully sent through the bank, you must send us the following information
through the form we have provided in the Participation section:-
- Remittance Code
- Remittance Number
- After you have successfully completed the previous step, the money will then be credited to our account and
your process will be completed.
Please make sure you have followed this process completely, in order to subscribe to the
If you have any problems with this process, please call one of the following phone numbers:
Contact us through the following email: